Friday, January 11, 2008

Nalgene Radius 2.0L Hydration Pack

About a week or so ago my friend Jim sent me an email to inform me of a hydration pack that Bike Nashbar had on sale - the Nalgene Radius 2.0L Hydration Pack - which was on sale for $19.99, a 66% savings off of its original $59.99 retail price. Since I recently purchased a Camelbak M.U.L.E. for my longer runs and have enjoyed it, I thought this pack would be good for my shorter runs. So, I decided to buy it tonight figuring you can't pass up a deal like this. It looks like a slimmed down version of my Camelbak but still seems like it has the capability to hold a decent amount of stuff. The water bladder also holds 2 liters, which is only 1 liter short of the Camelbak M.U.L.E., so it should keep me going for awhile. I can't wait to get it delivered in the mail so I can try it out on the trail!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Suck, Nashvar doesn't have it anymore. You know where I could find it?

Brian said...

Here are a couple links you can check out:

http://nalgene.wowshopper.com/htm-pages/pr-hydration-pack-radius-2.htm

http://www.yuccadune.com/product1827.html

Source Outdoor said...

Its really great feature as the bag that I have been already using is not so easy to clean. The bag that you have shown in the images is looking great and comfortable too. I want to have this bag, can you please suggest me from where can I purchase this one ?