Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pine Lane to Boston Store

DSC00247

After seeing Dan Bellinger’s reply on Facebook this evening, I decided to meet up with him at the Pine Lane parking lot for a run to the Boston Store and back (8 miles).  I showed up about 15-20 minutes late though due to traffic so when I arrived I knew that Dan was already out on the trail.  As a result, I decided to try and push the pace in an attempt to minimize the distance between us.  I actually got pretty close to the Boston Store before I saw Dan running towards me.  I made it to the Boston Store in 40 minutes and ended up doing the return trip in about 50 minutes.  I was really happy with the way I felt tonight and attributed a lot of it to the decreased humidity.  After all the recent heat we’ve been having lately, tonight’s weather was absolutely perfect!

DSC00243 DSC00244

No comments: