Saturday, May 10, 2008

Deja Vu

This morning I met up with Greg Murray to do a long run from Pine Lane to Snowville Rd. and back (18.5 miles). This was the first time running with Greg after meeting him on the VR message board. The weather seemed incredibly similar to my long run here last weekend (sunny and 60) and I was looking forward to another awesome day of running. Greg originally planned to just run an out and back from Pine Lane to the Boston Store because of a previous knee injury, but after running with me for awhile he realized that he could probably keep up the pace for awhile longer and decided to go the whole way with me to Snowville Rd. We both finished feeling relatively good and Greg even decided to sign up for the BT50K following our run. Here are some photos from the day...

Does anyone know what this plant is called?

No comments: