Saturday, April 3, 2010

Boston Store to Brecksville Stables

DSC00845DSC00440 

My plan this morning was to meet a group at the Boston Store at 6:30.  I fell back asleep though after my alarm went off and ended up waking up at 6, which didn’t allow me enough time to get there on time.  Mike Keller called me around 6 though and said he’d wait for me at the Boston Store, so we ended up starting our run a little before 7.  The temperature was perfect when we first started… mid to upper 50s.  The air was nice and cool but had the smell of summer.  Later in the day temps rose close to 80.  Our plan was to take it easy and just make sure that we got the miles in.  About 5 miles into the run my sister called me and said that her and my brother were on their way.  They met us at Snowville Rd. and ran with Mike and I to the Brecksville Stables and then back to their car.  The good thing about starting late was that we got to see all the other runners as they ran past us on their way back to the Boston Store.  We had a lot of fun out there today and Mike and I finished up with a total of 20 miles.  Today’s run gave me 43 miles in the past 3 days.

Click here to view other photos from the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, the new look rocks. Thanks for the day and it was fun, despite the pain I had from the previous nights workout. I think I did myself a favor by running on tired legs, but time will tell.

Anonymous said...

Great weekend for running! I didn't have any hard runs this weekend, I needed to spend some time with the kids befor shredding big mile weeks!