Saturday, February 16, 2008

Treadmill

I didn't really feel like seeing how much ice there was on the trails today but I knew I would be eating at Quaker Steak & Lube in the afternoon for my brother-in-law's birthday, so I decided I better head over to my apt. complex fitness center for a short treadmill workout. The first 2 miles I did at a 7:30 pace and felt pretty relaxed, so I decided to crank out my 3rd and last mile in 6 minutes. It felt good to get my breathing and heart rate up but it sure does get hot trying to run that fast indoors. Afterwards I lifted some weights. Good workout overall.

3 comments:

triguyjt said...

have not seen a 6:00 pace in a loooooong time...treadmill or otherwise...

good job sir

Anonymous said...

nice man. sorry we didn't run together last week. my life has been pretty hectic for a few weeks, but soon we should be able to get back out there.

hopefully we will have some warm days and we can run those trails in the scout camp!

Running 2 Mohican said...

The dreadmill. Fewwwww I hate that. Hope all is going well.

Rob