Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another Attempt

Well, I still wasn't feeling the best this morning but decided to head over to Kendall Hills at noon and meet John Buehrle and his friend (sorry, I forget his name) for a test run. Before we started we met this kid named Brandon who just moved to the area from Florida and had some questions about the trails in the Cuyahoga Valley. He decided to join us and we hopped on to the Salt Run trail.
Right away I could tell that my sinuses were draining all the energy from my body and the heat wasn't helping things either. The high today was supposed to be in the mid 80's, very rare for this time of the year. After about 30-40 minutes I decided to do the smart thing and call it a day so that I didn't dig myself a deeper hole. I guess on the plus side, at least I am feeling this way now and not next month when I have my 100 miler.


No comments: