Saturday, July 28, 2007

Boston Run Loop

(before the rain)

This afternoon I decided to head over to the Happy Days Visitor Center parking lot by myself to get in a run on the Boston Run Trail. This trail is exactly a 3.5 mile loop and is pretty nice. It's not very technical but it has some rolling hills and is a combination of dirt and tiny rocks.

I decided to run this loop twice to give myself 7 miles. Right before I started though there was a heavy rainstorm that lasted for a good 15-20 minutes. This was pretty surprising since we haven't had much rain at all this summer, but it was much needed. So, I waited in my car for the rain to let up and then off I went. Once I returned back to my car after the run I was greeted by a large yellow butterfly that landed on my car...

No comments: