Monday, December 24, 2007

The Dreadmill

My apt. complex fitness center which consists of 1 eliptical, 1 recumbent bike, 3 treadmills, free weights, a tanning room, and a nice flat screen TV)

Well, after laying around for most of the morning I decided to head over to my apt. complex's fitness center and get a workout in. I don't like being inside much but sometimes it does come in handy. I started off on the recumbent bike and did 7 miles in 20 minutes for a warmup. Then I hopped on the treadmill and ran 4 miles in 30 minutes. Towards the end of my run I made sure to push the treadmill to its max speed of 11... It's always fun to challenge the machine! Then I concluded my workout by doing 50 situps. Afterwards I felt pretty good and hope to continue integrating some cross-training and speed work into my weekly training.
Merry Christmas to all my friends and their family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Jeff are quite the blogging dynasty! Between your before/after photos and his panorama view from West Branch, it was great seeing both reports.