Sunday, August 31, 2008

Taste of Cleveland

This afternoon my brother and I planned to meet my friend Bob at the Buckeye Beer Engine in Lakewood before heading to the "Taste of Cleveland" in the flats to see Big Head Todd & The Monsters perform. This was my first visit to Buckeye Brewing's new location after their move from Lee Rd. The beer is always great but I wanted to try out their food since they're more of a restaurant/bar now rather than just a bar. Luckily, on Sundays they have "Kegs and Eggs" from 10 to 2 am, so I ordered a delicious breakfast burrito that was also served with toast and potatoes. It definitely hit the spot!

We then headed downtown for the BHTM concert. Upon arriving we were also given a great air show from the Blue Angels and some other fighter jets that were flying at the Cleveland Air Show. Hard to believe we were able to see all of this for only a $5 admission into the Taste of Cleveland!
Here are some photos I took....







Here are some videos of the Blue Angels and the Big Head Todd concert...


No comments: