Thursday, October 9, 2008

Myrddin Winery

This evening my family and I headed over to Myrddin Winery which is located in Berlin Center and overlooks Lake Milton. This was my first time here and I really enjoyed the scenery and their wine. We sat underneath a nice canopy seating area that they have (shown in the picture above). Temperatures were around 70 today with sunny skies and low humidity. More leaves are also beginning to change so it shouldn't be much longer until everything looks really nice. This coming weekend is supposed to be in the mid 70s though with temps topping out at 80 degrees on Monday before things cool down again. Here are a couple more photos I took at the winery...

Wine can be purchased inside the room with the large glass doors

More outside seating with an under construction tasting room in the background

The sun sets over Lake Milton

No comments: