Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy Days are here again!!

If this doesn't make you smile then Click Here

For the third day in a row I decided to make my way over to the Happy Days Visitor Center to run some trails, except this time my friend Steve decided to join me. This was his first trail run for quite some time and the start of his plan to get back into peak running shape so we tried to keep a comfortable pace. This wasn't too hard to do since the humidity was extremely high today, making breathing difficult.

Steve running alongside a huge rock wall

The Ice Box Cave (it gets very cold here even with temps in the upper 80s)

Today we decided to run the same route that I did yesterday. The only difference was when we reached the large grass field near the ledges we cut across and ran to the Overlook and then continued to run along the rocky ridge which took us back to Happy Days for a total of 3 miles.

The Overlook

No comments: