Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boston Store to Kendall Hills & CC Race

Today my plan was to start from the Boston Store, hop onto the Buckeye Trail and run to Pine Lane. From there I ran to the Happy Days Visitor Center parking lot and met up with my brother Jeff. We then ran the Ledges Trail to the Pine Grove Trail en route to the Kendall Hills area, where a cross country meet was taking place involving a friend of ours - Jim Harris' son, Heath. I finished my run today with a total of 13.5 miles. The temperature felt good (upper 60's) but the humidity was very high.
Here are some pictures from the day as well as a few videos of the cross country meet...

Ledges Trail

CC meet @ Kendall Hills

Lakeview CC team pre-race huddle

Race Start

Tyler Ames and Heath Harris finishing for Lakeview

No comments: