Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wolf Creek Winery

This afternoon Tami, my brother, and I drove over to Norton to meet my parents at Wolf Creek Winery. Once the skies cleared up it turned out to be a beautiful fall day with temps around 70 degrees. This is a nice place to check out if you're looking for somewhere to relax and have some good wine. The views are incredible and you're also allowed to bring in your own food. While you're there you might also get the chance to meet their friendly cat and pet goats. The highlight of the day was when one of their goats jumped onto a picnic table (shown in the picture above) and knocked a lady off her seat while trying to get some of their food. Here's a few other photos I took...


Thought for the day:
Why are the pupils of a cat shaped vertical, a goat's horizontal, and ours circular?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Goat, good luck at the
Presque Isle Endurance Classic. I can't believe there's a Ultra in Erie. This is my home town...until 1992.

Scott Mason
Park City, Utah.

Scrape hard at the classic!

Brian said...

Thanks! I graduated from Penn State Erie in '03. How's your running been? What's up next?

Tell Karl congrats on his awesome AT finish! I'd like to get you and him to do another live chat on my website if you are willing. Visit www.teampr.info/chatroom.htm for the details.

Wasatch Speed Goats said...

Let's do it. wasatchspeedgoat@yahoo.com

Scott Mason