Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party

Have It Your Way!

Last night Tami and I went to a Halloween party that was put on by one of her co-workers. We attended this last year and it was a lot of fun. This year was no exception, as I was dressed up as the Burger King and Tami as a sailor. I had a great time staring at people all night and making them feel awkward with the King's weird smile. Here's a few pictures from the evening as well as a couple videos that are hilarious...

The King makes a special appearance

My Sailor Girl

The King with Charo

A King wannabe

Indiana Jones sneaks up on the King with his machete


Indiana Jones doing his best John Belushi impersonation


The Brawny Guy (who I think looks a lot like John Belushi) doing his impersonation


The King busts a move to "The Hustle"

No comments: